Its funny that I was just thinking about the number 11 the other day and the time 11:11 and then Merry tagged me so how could I not play along!
Merry at Merry With Children tagged me in her Eleven Questions About Me post and I decided to play along while I was on vacation (and watching Dodgeball in the background) My Questions (from Merry):
- What is the one thing you wish you were better at as a blogger?
- I wish I had the courage to be more honest about my thoughts despite the fact that my fan base is mostly family I worry they may not want/like to read my inner thoughts.
- What is your favorite way to treat yourself/pamper yourself?
- Giving myself a mani-pedi. It is cheap and easy and just makes me feel a little more put together.
- Do you (or have you in the past) work outside the home? If so, what do you do?
- I do not currently work outside of the home but I did just start my own business. However since major part of my business plan is to always walk away from the computer or sewing machine if Grady asks me, it may be a while before I call myself a WAHM. Pre-Grady I spent 6 years working with children with autism in various positions from speech to behaviour. (That is one of those stories I wish I had the courage to share my inner feelings on)
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Having an excuse to document everything and take lots of pictures but do more with them than just save them to the hard drive :D And more recently meeting and interacting with the blogging community.
- If you could magically be anything you wanted to be (without needing additional education or childcare) what would you be?
- A veterinarian
- Do you like to travel? If so, what is your favorite destination?
- I love to travel. Favorite place I have ever visited is Berlin, place I want to go (sooner rather than later)is Bora Bora
- Are you an adventurous eater?
- Yes and no. I will try new things but I have limits (no bugs, brains, abused animals)
- How would you describe yourself?
- Patient, calm, not nerdy enough to be cool, not cool enough to be popular. Loyal, caring, helpful, forgiving, loving, warm, logical, organized...
- Have you ever met your online/blogger friends in real life? What was it like?
- Yes thanks to the ladies at Family Fun Canada. It was nerve racking at first but I (think) I am developing some IRL friendships.
- Do you have a best friend? How long have you known them?
- I would call my sister my best friend, I have known her since1981!
- Do you still live in the same town where you grew up?
- No, and I probably will never go back. The last time I did it was depressing and ruined any nostalgia I had about growing up there.
Now its my turn, I hope you'll play along :D
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on his/her blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged him/her.
I'm tagging (in no particular order but trying not to tag the same people as Merry :D):
1) Michelle at Simply Happy Mama
3) Amanda at UltraVioletPhoto
5) Misty at Life Where We Are
6) Lindsay at F.F the Fifth and Family
7) Jenn at So I Says to the Guy
8) Amy at Adventures at 1628
9) Jenny at Minivan Stiletto
10) Tanya at Family Adventures in the Canadian Rockies
11) Mama at Just Another Mom Blog
My Questions for them:
1) Do you consider yourself a blogger, mom-blogger or hobby blogger? Do you wish you were more (or less one of those?)
2) Do you enjoy crafts or DIY? What is your favorite?
3) If you had $50 million what would you do with it?
4) What are you reading right now?
6) What is your favorite thing the kids in your life do? (Be you a Mom, Aunt etc)
7) What was your biggest fashion mistake ever? (post a pic if you have one)
8) If honesty was always appreciated what would you say to strangers?
9) If you could spend unlimited money on only one room in your house which would it be and what would you do?
10) What is your favorite part of yourself? What do you envy in other people?
11) Owls are really "in" right now, what do you think should be the next "it" animal and why?
Have fun and play along even if i didn't tag you but let me know if you do :D